Be amazed by the falls
Customize Your Trip - Contact Us!
3 NIGHTS / 4 PEOPLE STAY AT LOI SUITES HOTEL
This package gives you the possibility of traveling to Misiones, Argentina, where you can find the famous Iguazu Falls. The magnificent spectacle of these 275 individual drops has awed tourists, locals, and indigenous inhabitants for centuries.
Voted as one of the 7 Natural Wonders of the World, Iguazu Falls is undoubtedly the most visited place in Misiones and one of the most imposing natural attractions in Argentina and the World.
Calendar: March - April
NON PROFIT PRICING: $ 2750
Estimated event price: $ 4700
Contact our representatives for terms & conditions and contract details.
Loi Suites Hotel
Harmoniously submerged in the Iryapú subtropical jungle, Loi Suites Iguazú invites you to surround yourself with nature, to get lost in the depth of the jungle and disconnect from routine and stress. This heavenly oasis is strategically located just minutes from the Iguazú Falls, the international airport and the city of Puerto Iguazú.
This hotel is the ideal destination for a couple's getaway or a mini-family vacation.
Loi Suites Hotel offers:
Wi-fi, breakfast, restaurant, gym, exterior pool, Game room for childrens, garage, laundry, SPA, Accessibility.
Iguazu offers many activities to enjoy on your trip:
- Boat ride: feel the adrenaline on this amazing adventure. Go on a boat ride and get the closer you can get to the Falls.
- Birding: for bird lovers, Iguazu is a great destination!
- Visit the Argentinian side of the falls: with around two-thirds of the waterfalls located here, there's plenty of opportunity to get intimate with the falls and get soaked in the process. Most people head straight to the main attraction, that being the Devil's Throat (Garganta del Diablo in Spanish).
- Visit the Brazilian side of the Falls: on the Brazilian side, you see everything. In the Argentinian side you will see and feel the falls really close, and on the Brasilian side you are going to see them from great located view points.
- Guira Oga: to catch a glimpse of even more wildlife than you saw in the national park, head to this animal refuge where you’ll find tons of birds, from toucans and parrots to eagles and owls. They’ve also got a few Capuchin monkeys, anteaters, capybaras, and other native mammals inside. It’s a rescue center rather than a zoo, so most of the birds here were brought to be rehabilitated after being wounded in the park.
RELAX AND TRAVEL
We can take care of your ground transportation in and out to make it hassle-free.
BOOK YOUR FLIGHTS WITH US AND OUR ASSOCIATES
We believe that traveling should be a hassle-free experience to be able to make great memories!
We and our associates in the flight business are going to help you find the best deals at the moment. Don't worry about it.
Final destination, Cataratas del Iguazu International Airport, Mayor D. Carlos Eduardo Krause (IGR). When connections are through Buenos Aires (Argentina) you arrive at Ministro Pistarini Airport in Ezeiza and have to change airport to Aeroparque. It is a 40 minutes drive in between airports and up to 80 minutes in rush hours. We will organize your ground transportation in Buenos Aires to make it hassle free. Then, you need to fly to Mayor D. Carlos Eduardo Krause Airport.
Ministro Pistarini International Airport (EZE): Right now, 31 airlines operate out of Ministro Pistarini Airport in Buenos Aires. Ministro Pistarini Airport offers nonstop flights to 51 cities. Every week, at least 126 domestic flights and 833 international flights depart from Ministro Pistarini Airport.
Important airlines to be considered for international flights:
American Airlines: 800 433 7300
Delta: 800 221 1212
United Airlines: 800 8648331
Copa Airlines: 1 800 359 2672
Latam Airlines: 1 866 435 9526
Aerolineas Argentinas: 1 800 333 0276
Iberia: 1 800 772 4642
British Airways: 800 222 0075
Allowed Baggage: 1 piece of 15 kg (extra weight between 16 and 23 kg will cost about $20), 1 carry on of 5kg. An extra piece of 23kg will cost about $30
This package for four includes:
- 3 nights with double base accommodation at the beautiful hotel: Loi Suites Iguazu.
- Breakfast and dinner.
- 24/7 on call contact with us in case of emergency. We want you to feel accompanied in every step of the way.
This package does not include:
Gratuities to tour guides and staff / Transfer from and to airport / Daily tours p. person p. day / Local or International Flights.
Optional items available for an additional fee:
Extra day or night / Upgrade to a single room / Insurance / Early and late check out / Shows / Nightlife / Extra meals / Restaurants expenses / Massages / Photo and videos, or other extras.