Customize Your Trip - Contact Us!
2 PEOPLE / 4 NIGHTS STAY AT A BEAUTIFUL AND ROMANTIC HOTEL
Tuscany is a transitional region occupying much of the former grand duchy of that name near the base of the Italian peninsula. The characteristic landscape is a blend of gently rolling hills leading on to sharply peaked mountains that pose a formidable barrier between Tuscany and regions to the south. Tuscany is one of the most prosperous agricultural regions in Italy, specializing in cereals (especially wheat), olives and olive oil, and wines, notably those of the Chianti district near Siena.
Escape into a beautiful hotel in the heart of Tuscany. The extraordinary nature of its location is portrayed in the individual elegance of the rooms, arranged over all floors and adorned with particular attention to materials, colours and high-quality furnishing, every detail was designed to create unique surroundings where luxury and elegance are combined harmoniously and aesthetic taste is accompanied by high quality comfort.
The resort offers:
Wifi access / Pool / Restaurant / Bar / Room Service
What to do in Tuscany
Tours and Activities
Walking excursions: Over 150 km of marked trails for our excursions in the Val d’Orcia through the beautiful Tuscan hills, which in every season offers breathtaking landscapes.
Trekking: The Val d’Orcia is the perfect place for hikers and nature lovers, an enchanting landscape in the south of Tuscany, rich in natural and cultural treasures to be discovered.
Guided excursions: From The Equestrian Centre in San Quirico, everyday, guided excursions through the Val d’Orcia wonderful trails.
Tour with Calessino: “Il Calessino” the myth of the three wheels more Glamour of Europe: relive the magical atmosphere of the 60′ on board of our Ape Calessino, an unforgettable Romantic tour.
Safari in Val d’Orcia: Live an unforgettable adventure among vineyards, baths and breathtaking landscape.
Horseback Ride Amon the Tuscany Hills: Quiet and relaxing horseback ride starting from San Quirico d’Orcia to discover flavors and scents of Val d’Orcia.
Golf & Tennis: Exclusive high level golf courses and tennis court.
Bike Trails: Tuscany is also the perfect place for bike lovers: 250 km of bike paths in the nature, through relaxing and rounded landscapes to discover.
Wine tastings and Winery tours: Wine tasting, winery tours, visits of the cellars and excursions in the most famous villages such as Montalcino, Montepulciano, Siena and more.
RELAX AND TRAVEL
We can take care of your ground transportation in and out to make it hassle-free.
BOOK YOUR FLIGHTS WITH US AND OUR ASSOCIATES
We believe that traveling should be a hassle-free experience to be able to make great memories!
We and our associates in the flight business are going to help you find the best deals at the moment. Don't worry about it.
How to get to Tuscany?
Many flights from the United States arrive at Gaileo Galiei International Airport in Pisa (PSA) and to Peretola Airport or Amerigo Vespicci Airport in Florence (FLR).
- Pisa International Airport (PSA): Also named Galileo Galilei Airport, is the main International Airport serving Pisa and Tuscany region in Italy. Passengers arriving at Pisa Airport also have onward transportations available to them via taxi, bus and rental car.
- Florence Airport (FLR): Formally known as Amerigo Vespucci Airport is the International airport of Florence, the capital of the Italian region of Tuscany it is the second - busiest Tuscan airport in terms of passengers.
Important airlines to be considered for international flights:
This package for two includes:
- 4 Nights / Double-based accommodations at Tuscany
- Private cooking class / Transfer from the Hotel to the farmhouse and vice versa
- Wine cellar visit
- Breakfast and Dinner ( 3 courses ) during the stay
- Personalized service from our office pre and during your trip
- 24/7 on-call contact with our team. We want you to feel accompanied in every step of the way.
This package does not include:
- Gratuities to tour guides and staff
- Drinks are not included
- Transfer from and to airport / Local or International Flights.
Optional items available for an additional fee:
Extra day or night / Daily tours p. person p. day/ Upgrade to a single room / Insurance / Early and late check out / Shows / Nightlife / Extra meals / Restaurants expenses / Massages / Photo and videos, or other extras.